Bad Habits


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As a twin, or sequal to my list of what makes me odd, or very strange, or unique or whatever, I was thinking of all my bad habits and flaws. I am quite peculiar...

I frequently neglect to put cd's back in their cases. Which merely results in me scratching up not all, but some of my cd's.

I do not like to eat breakfast, let me rephrase that, I normally don't like breakfast food, I have to be be in the mood for it, but I am always in the mood for cold pizza for breakfast. Or dinner leftovers.

The only soda I will drink is diet coke. With lemon, lime, vanilla or whatever. I will drink diet Pepsi if I am in a severe bind, but I really do not like the non-diet versions, and can most definately not stand anything such as Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Seven-Up, Root Beer, etc.

I have this strange obsession with scarves and sheos you can never have too many.

I am still in search of the perfect, fool-proof, everyone loving chocolate chip cookie recipie. I have found some good ones, but no perfect ones.

I collect mascara, and am the walking encyclopedia on most of it. I can also personally advise you to what kind you need for your type of lashes.

I hate having painted fingernails unless they are french manicured. I don't know why, but I simply cannot stand it on myself, anyone else is fine.

Even though I am supposed to hate McDonalds I secretly like their chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce. And I hate Wendy's. Who wants a square hamburger? Besides, all their food is just weird tasting.

I have actually eaten, a crab eyeball, several goldfish, earthworms, grand-daddy long legs and tofu.

I find cartoons very annoying, even when I was little.

I secretely wish I could be a red head.

I cannot dance even though I wish I could.

I used to read my sister's diaries. Oh the sweet revenge of little sisters!

I wish that I were skinny like Iva. So what she doesn't have boobs, there ares seriously worse things in life, like being fat. Besides, have you never heard of surgery?

My eyelashes are fake. They are Scandinaivan implants...


0 Responses to “Bad Habits”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3