Going to Graduation!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yay! Hooray! I am SO excited, today was one of those days where you think things are going kinda awry, but it turns out just super!

Well, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, and when I got to work it turns out I was supposed to be there at 8, not 9. Big oops! And, I felt like Josh was breathing down my neck disapprovingly all morning, so I was busting myself to work really hard, and then Mr. Gibson (the owner) pulled me aside, I was thinking "oh brother what have I done now..." He was informed me he just wanted to tell me that he really appreciated me, saw I was a very hard worker, enjoyed working with me, and just wanted to tell me that.

How great is that? This is coming from the guy that I have yet to hear one nice thing about him from my fellow employees, but I don't see what they are so uptight about. He isn't that bad, he just wants people to work hard. And, I had this nice old guy come through drive-thru and tell me he thought I was beautiful. I love nice old people!

And, the best part, I get to go to Jared's graduation!!! Yay! I am SO happy! After being a grump about it, I just gave it to the Lord, and then I found out I could go. Yippee!

I don't have allot more interesting stuff to say, just little stuff, but I have to go home and pack.


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3