Communism At It's Finest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



America is supposed to be about Democracy, which I am all for, but, I do believe, the hourly wage system is communism. Especially, since your boss refuses to put you on salary, even though it would make sense, since you finish all your work in three hours and spend the next five becoming a solitare ace.

If you think about it, it does not make sense, it encourages you to take as long as possible on any project. Because I happen to finish all my work in half the time, I am forced to sit here in sheer boredom for eight hours a day while everyone else putters about and drinks weak coffee. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. Unless you work for Maxwell House and have found that this is the only way people are going to drink your coffee.

It is just me, or does this whole system reek of Kindergarten? Share and share alike? Play with everyone? Be nice? PEOPLE! I am not good at these things!

Upon sharing my theories with my grown adults, you would think I had just suggested growing a third arm. It has prompted such reponses such as "Sarah, your just special, not everyone is like you." and "Sarah, your just really smart and need to be challenged." Does anyone else think they are telling me to go ride the short bus?


Damned Natzi's.


Editor's Note: I DID in fact look up the word Communism since I have, as of late, been accused of not knowing what words mean.


0 Responses to “Communism At It's Finest”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3