The Infamous Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My dearest older, skinnier sister just came into the office to inform me that she saw Jared in the Wal-Mart parking lot, where he came up, hugged her, spun her around and greeted her with "Hey Beautiful!".

Truely, there was a time when I would have cared but now... Hah! TRY and make me care. Used to, even when I pretended that I wasn't interested in Jared, as we all know, I was. But, I am honestly not. And if I was going to admit to anyone that I was, of course I would, to you my loyal bloggers. =)

I'm sorry, but his pimping, creepy, slimy, whorish ways are of no interest to me. (Now is the time for someone to pipe up "Tell us how you really feel"!) This is my blog, so thank you very much, I can say whatever I want. People tell me all sorts of interesting things that he was doing while I was going out with him, now. Why couldn't they tell me then? Of course, looking back I ignored about a dozen huge flashing signs that things weren't going to work out, that he wasn't right, etc. But people still feel the need to update me on who he's with, how he looks, etc. I DO NOT CARE!

First of all, I know that he regrets it, big time. I am gorgeous, and sweet, and had unending patience for his immaturity, and his immature friends.

Secondly, by far, I got the better end of the deal when he broke up with me. I now have the most amazing guy that I only dreamed about.

Thirdly, I do not make mistakes that stupid twice, I have precautionary measures set up so that does not happen.

Fourthly, for the first time in a long, long time, I genuinely feel free from him. Free from the compulsion to care about him, free from the guilt of when HE screws up, free from allot things.

Fifthly, my relationship with the Lord is so much stronger then it has been in awhile. When Jared and I first started going out, it was ok, but after that it was pretty much downhill. Sixthly, I am happy, genuinely happy. My family supports me, and I am happy with no niggling worries deep down inside, and I am not going to let Jared bring me down.

Yes, I am very sad that he has chosen the way he has chosen. Because for awhile, it looked like he was going to make right choices and makes something out of his life. But now, he just doesn't care. But you know what? That is not my problem! If he wants to sleep around with underage girls, get drunk, and generally make a mess of his life, I'm sorry, but I honestly tried.
!!Whew!! I feel cleansed.


5 Responses to “The Infamous Post”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how did u know about my underage girlfriends and sleeping with them and how did u know about my alcohol problems
    jared

    what is ur problem why put this on the internet u got problems fix them face to face u have the problems with like in a fistfight or something one more thing pedro is not a gem but a diamond by the way may tenth is my birthday
    pete walker ps what is a blog

    don't let me catch u alone
    my loving sister kathy

    by the way pms is not an excuse for lying
    joel tomlinson

    date may 10th

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    YOUR SO LAME GIRL. YOU STILL WANT JARED HAHAHA

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow your a bigger loser than i am , nathan

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3