To Twerp Marines; Whoever You May Be


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday I was very trollish and generally podge-like. I am not sure quite why, which isn't a good thing, I was very tired, and people were getting on my nerves, and my heart ached for Laura and what she is going through.

After I spent time with Zeke, he cheered me up and it was nice to just get away, but after that, Joy and I drove down to Rita's to get italian ice, only to find they don't take credit cards. And my wallet has mysteriously disappeared, again! But we came home and had a nice talk with Laura, and watched a very stupid chick flick that was rather annoying, it had no conclusion!

But as for Laura, I felt terrible because I know there is nothing, absolutely nothing anyone can say to take away that sickening ache in the pit of your stomach, you just have to... grieve. To quote a friend "The world would be a much less complicated place without emotions". And of course, in true form, I was dangeriously near getting AJ's cell phone number and calling him up to get a piece of my mind. I told Laura what I would love to tell him, and it made her laugh for a little while, so that was nice. I will not type hear what I would love to tell that little Marine twerp, some blog readers might find it offensive, and it is not ladylike or genteel.

I just want to say, to every person, young or old, who happens to know Laura, you need to contact her in some manner or form, and tell her that you are so very grateful that she had the courage, and the strength to do the right thing, even if it felt like she was throwing away the best thing that ever happened to her, even if it seemed like it made her feel worthless, even if right now she feels like her heart has been run through a meat grinder, and then jumped on.

Laura- You are so valuable! You are going to make the RIGHT guy so very happy, a guy who sees how much your worth, and how much you have sacrificed for the RIGHT person. He will treat you like a princess, he will love you to the ends of the earth, maybe he will like our family :), but most of all, there will be a happy ending, and he will be the prince you have dreamed of since you were little. And until then, any loser/creep, military or otherwise, better keep their smooth lines and sticky hands away from you. Because if he doesn't, it will be a sad, sad day for them.
I love you deary! And please remember that.

And just for the record, AJ, I don't love you. And you had better stay far, far away, or it will not be a happy ending for you. You smug, evil, trollish, podge-like, vermin.


2 Responses to “To Twerp Marines; Whoever You May Be”

  1. Blogger VDOprincess 

    Thanks a million, Say. You're one of my bestest cheerleaders. And maybe you should write out what you wanted to say to aj...it was pretty good. :P

  2. Blogger joy 

    Here here! It WAS pretty good. Downright sizzling to be precise. *evil grin*

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3