Fredd


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have decided to devote a entire post to the wonderful attributes of my charming little brother. If there are any cute chicks out there who are interested, you must go through me first, I don't believe in being related to ugly people.

I started by getting a Gmail account. I have heard The Fredd rave on and on about the wonderfulness of Gmail, so I decided to get a account and then send him my invites. So, if you so desire, you can email me at my new address babybarbie@gmail.com extreme coolness!

Fredd is the makings of a genius. Have you ever read the book, The Way Things Work? Fredd wrote that when he was in kindergarten because he got tired of blowing up his classmates. Wait. Fredd didn't go to school, well, he WOULD have written it, and he WOULD have blown up his classmates, IF he had.

Fredd as a girlish figure I envy, well, not exactly girlish, a little closer to the twiggish side, but lovely nonetheless. He has the most adorable curls a person could ask for. And this morning, he even washed them, so they would be soft and sweet-smelling, like a baby's bottom. Erm, or something.

Fredd also has a wicked sense of humor, sometimes a touch on the ascerbic side, but a very funny lad. A keen sense of humor is a sign of intelligence. For instance, Fred wants to name a soccer team The Nads. That way he can cheer. "Go Nads!" For those of you that don't get it the first time, shout it loudly at your desk, if you don't get it, your officemate will.

Fredd is very smart, and will be going to MIT, where he will be meeting the love of his life, and living happily ever after, very richly.

Fredd will also make the most wonderful husband/boyfriend whenever he get a girlfriend, which we are all praying is a very looooong time. He offers to make you tea, rub your feet, cook you dinner (which will be your choice of grilled cheese or scrambled eggs) and will ask you cheerily and sincerly how your day was.

The best part of all: he smells good! And! Is learning how to dress with the best of them. I believe this year's wardrobe for school is very cool cotton shirts and khaki's. I hope. I pray.

Anyway, Fredd is a very cool dude who you should get to know. His blog is http://darthfredd.blogspot.com and his email is darthfredd@gmail.com


Oh! I forgot to mention he IS the one who was sort of helping me research guns for my birthday, instead of cowering in fear at the thought of me weilding a weapon.


0 Responses to “Fredd”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3