Reflection


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Zeke broke up with me today.

I am not crying, or upset, or angry, or anything like that. A little suprised, but whatever. I will not give in to the childish impulse to be upset, because it was actually a answer to prayer. I asked the Lord that it would fall apart and that HE would break up with me. I forgot about asking the Lord that, until I was in the shower today. So I was able to genuinely thank Him for it. I know that sounds like a crock of ATI bull, but I was honestly grateful.

I was slightly irritated that he didn't have the guts to say any of it face to face, instead he called me, but oh well. I simply asked him what had changed between today and two weeks ago when I had brought the very same issues to him. He said something about he just needed time to think about it. Ok.

There were certain things that just didn't mesh, and I don' t think they ever would have. Which isn't a bad thing, but there comes a point where you have to decide what you can live with and what you can't. I think the fact that I wanted to do something as big as change the world and influence our culture, scared him to a certain extent.

I don't know, I have allot of thoughts, but I guess I need to sort them out in my head, not on my blog, spilling everything for the entire world to see on my blog.

In other thoughts, I now need to come up with a new name for my blog. Sigh.

Alas, I shall continue my day in my slightly dazed state. Stephanie and Brittany and I are going to eat dinner at Steph's. We shall not bash guys, because there is really no point.

In fact, there is no point to this post because my thoughts are highly fragmented and not the least complete. Reading this does very little to reveal what I am thinking and the thoughts that are swirling around in my head.

Whatever.


0 Responses to “Reflection”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3