Catching Up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just spent the last few minutes catching up with my sibling's blogs. They are so hysterical! I wish my post's were half as funny as their's. As usual, today's will be no exception since I am feeling paticularly dull, tired and bleary.

No, I do not have a hangover, I just spent the last four days working almost fourty-eight hours. Profitable yes, tiring as well. Resulting in the the fact Sunday morning the kitchen looked like a franternity party had been hosted in it and I sacrificially opted to stay home and clean up since Dad and T's arrival was supposedly emminent. (*Breaks arm patting self on back*)

Joy didn't win her pageant and I was decidedly angry and depressed Saturday night because she DESERVED to win. The girl who won was a fat troll who is very insincere. Rubbish!

Working at Preston has been interesting, because I was the only female I was quite the novelty. Also, they were used to the typical Baribizon babe, so since I could talk and write at the same time, they were absolutely flabbergasted. So much so, they offered me a job. Yay! Saying I had great people skills, blah, blah, blah. Maybe it was because I have boobs. But I would prefer to think it is my great people skills. =)

Highlights from the four days were: old men proposing, being told I looked like Cameron Diaz "because she is a hot, sexy lady" (like we didn't notice), being told I was "domesticated" and me asking if that meant I didn't scratch the furniture or I used the litterbox, watching all of them fall over from heart attack's when Joy walked in the door, being told I needed to gain weight and of course being generally loved and adored.


0 Responses to “Catching Up”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3