Flowers From BRAD!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The aforementioned Brad after reading my blog has not caved into restarting his blog, but he HAS said that if I get fifteen people to comment that they want him to send me flowers, he will. He says fifty, and he will deliver them.So really, it isn't flower whoring, I am EARNING them. Though, flowers from Brad could be scary since he was the one that said sending flowers was a very romantic gesture. I thought people sent them to be nice, and well, nice? End of story?

Comment people! For once. Just like "we" swayed the election, use your blogging power here. I didn't get the iPod, nor do I advertise hair plug treatments to keep my blog running.


Just comment and help me prove a point.


People far and wide, comment. I don't care WHO YOU ARE. Just comment. If your from Blog Explosion, you don't have anything better to do in that thirty seconds. DO IT!


38 Responses to “Flowers From BRAD!!!”

  1. Blogger The Fred 

    Brad: Send her flowers. She needs to have babies, and I need her room for my flea circus

    Sarah: You often say that sending flowers is very romantic, and that men often underestimate the power of sending them. Make up your goddamn mind.

    Everyone else: You all take this blog way too seriously. I refer almost exclusively to the people who ground their kids based loosely on evidence from this very site.

    Any superintelligent aliens: We're not all like this, and the human race could use a good infusion of higher order. If it isn't too much of an inconvinience, I'd like to be beamed off this planet, to somewhere more sane.

  2. Blogger joy 

    "Doo it, Brad. Doo it."---Starsky a.k.a. Rich Oil Man

  3. Blogger QOS 

    i'm all about guys sending girls flowers. c'mon.

  4. Blogger Matt 

    I'm curious what he'll get you if you get double the comments. What if it's triple.

    Just a suggestion:

    15 = Flowers
    30 = Shopping Spree
    45 = Trip to major city for a show
    60 = Week long cruise
    75 = New Car
    90 = Downpayment on a home
    105 = Major tracs of land
    120 = Tiffany & Co. (behind the counter items only)
    135 = Small Island

    etc, etc, etc...

    (Swell blog, I stumbled across it while NextBloggin' away at work. Having grown up in, and promptly fled, Delaware I always read the blogs that say good ole' Delaware. And while I have, erm..., a vastly different lifestyle, it's neat to follow the adventures of you and your wacky sisters.)

    (Sweet God! I read blogs from Delaware??? I must have the dumbest pastime ever!)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think pink roses are nice, Brad, or gladiolas. Send the flowers!

  6. Blogger Ellen LaFleche-Christian 

    Go for it, Brad! Roses are a girl's best friend!

  7. Blogger gblagg 

    Geez, ya cheap ass, buy the lady some flowers.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    send the flowers/msdedi

  9. Blogger The Gruffa-low 

    hehehehe thats what i thought too- flowers are mostly to be nice..but then again.. its is a romanatic gesture.. :)

  10. Blogger Rick 

    flowers, and a chocolate hallmark card. priceless :)

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Send her some flowers ! :) number 15, me thinks...

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    send flowers!! flowers, flowers, flowers!

  13. Blogger knickknacks 

    Be a man, Brad! Deliver the flowers! :)

  14. Blogger Brandon 

    for god's sake, brad, won't someone please think of the children? oh wait, that's sally struthers' blog....

    for god's sake, brad, send the woman a flower!

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cut the bs...go w/the flowers!!!!

  16. Blogger Kris 

    Time to put your money where your mouth is Brad,



    Enjoy the flowers and the visit from Brad,lol

  17. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Begging for flowers? Is this what it has come down to?

    Shame shame shame. I only send flowers when it's a surprise, not because I'm being begged to :)

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Brad,
    Better put on your traveling shoes, this is one popular hottie!!!!

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yes, flowers, flowers!
    And take pics and post them please! :)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

  20. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Auntie says - Brad if you don't mean business (i.e. take flowers in person) get off the porch. We S______ women are for real.

  21. Anonymous Anonymous 

    flowers brad!

  22. Blogger All Things Jennifer 

    Oh this is a GREAT challenge...heres hoping for delivery, IN FACT I will link you over to my page and see if I can get a few more people to help! : )

  23. Blogger Misstress 

    Send the girl some flowers!

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You told everyone to post a blog for thirty seconds, however this might take a bit longer. how come everytime I go to a new blog its some stupid teenage girl that cant shut the fuck up about her boring life with her amazing boyfriend thats just usuing her for sex and probably fucking her best friend in the mean time. YOU ARE ALL STUPID IDIOTS!!!!! Dump the guy... get rid of your so-called friends and work on something constructive other than your hair and make-up. Heres another question for you... why do you put modeling before being a sister and friends? To me.. family and friends come first... granted you probably dont have any friends and your father is a dirt petifile. So I wish you luck when you turn 30 and look like a 60 year old from smoking, drinking and poisioning yourself in a tanning bed so you can have your 15 mins of fame... or should I say shame

  25. Blogger Taylan Pince 

    there you go sarah, you earned it. :-)

  26. Blogger kymmie 

    I came across this blog randomly. I think flowers are a glorious thought, no matter what the sentiment behind them is.

  27. Anonymous Anonymous 

    BRAD, You should give Sarah flowers. And since it doesn't look like I am that far away from being number 50 - only 9 more to go! - put your best duds on and get ready to deliver!

    Alex
    http://hurlnecklace.mu.nu

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ok Brad--It's flower time.

    ensie
    http://bothhands.mu.nu

  29. Blogger -Me 

    I hear the chant of flowers...

  30. Anonymous Anonymous 

    COMMENTER 35 THAT WROTE BOUT FAMILY FIRST AND ALL YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  31. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Deliver the flowers, Brad!

    Len
    esoterically.net

  32. Blogger golfwidow 

    Flowers: You buy them, you bring them home, they die, and you don't get your money back. Get her some anyway, Brad.

  33. Blogger TLC 

    Brad, just do it! Send the flowers and make someone happy. Better yet, deliver them in person and be the impressive person that you are.

  34. Blogger B2 

    I am #50! Send her the flowers!

  35. Anonymous Anonymous 

    SARAH GETS FLOWERS! This is comment #51, but, just for good measure and all that jazz.

    --Lexi

  36. Blogger Porkchop 

    Did the negative comments count? If not, here is one more, flowers!

  37. Blogger Spacemonkey 

    Don't be a putz Brad, go on, give the lady some flowers.

  38. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did the flowers get delivered?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3