Flower Prediciment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My loyal readers who helped me secure the hope and promise of those hard earned flowers, I once again, need your help. You do not have to buy, beg or borrow anything. You need to lend me your appreciated opinion.

The author should have taken into consideration the fact she has very little spare time. Something you would have no idea of from reading her blog. The aforementioned Brad would be driving two hours each way to deliver the weeds I have been promised, thus, the author would need to be on hand for a evening of the enjoyment of the Flower Deliverer's company. Problem is, the author does not have a free evening for approximentally the next three months.

So, will the blog hoards cry out for flower blood before the three months is over? Should I try and meet him halfway? Should we skip delivery and just get flowers? Suggestions? Solutions?


I live such a complicated life.


1 Responses to “Flower Prediciment”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sarah Elizabeth! What are we going to do with you? Why is there even a question? Clear you schedule and make him come to you! I'm finding it hard to believe the whole "3 month schedule conflict" deal...It sounds suspiciously like you are afraid to meet Brad...Has he offered to come deliver the flowers? If so, again I say, CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE!
    - a friend

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3