The Possibilities Are Endless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was scheduled to go to a meeting regarding college that is about three hours away. So ,I was going to leave work around two thirty. Since we had to turn in our timecards yesterday, I marked that down accordingly.

It is snowing. Heavily. The meeting has been canceled.

There is no way in the free world I am going to work and not get paid for it. I know, I am a selfish little bugger.

I emailed my illustrious sister asking for suggestions, since I was like a prisoner set free, Ihad this whole HALF of a afternoon to spend in my delight and indulgence and no clue what to do. Her words of wisdom:

"Hmm. The possibilities...you could go home and sleep. You could go to Barnes and Noble. You could go shopping. You could go visit Stefanie. You could lie naked on the floor waving your feet in the air. The possibilities are endless."



I love living in a free country. Naked foot waving and all.


4 Responses to “The Possibilities Are Endless”

  1. Blogger DBFrank 

    Hmm. Now there's a mental picture I can live with! ;)

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    I was thinking the thought of me waving my feet in the air, naked or not, was a bit fiercesome since I am BORDERLINE CHUBBY.

  3. Blogger Jon 

    or you could excersise and become borderline svelt....

  4. Blogger DBFrank 

    The good news is it was 'borderline', which means, not really, but close. So, not really something to be overly concerned with.
    Plus, factor in jealousy, and.. as my father used to say "Consider the source; then ignore it."

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3