She's Always Had It


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



She's 5'8". Has legs that last forever. Glossy dark hair. Large innocent blue eyes. Wide and easy smile. Classic good looks.

She's the one that should have gone into modeling rather than the sisters with the stubby legs. She didn't. She married a preacher and made him very, very happy. And simultaniously made him the envy of every other red blooded male in the United States. However there is someone whose heart was shattering was more personal than that of another bombshell swept away.

His name was Vino. He was in love with her. He begged for only a scrap of her time. She demurred. He persisted. She held firm.

The sisters ran into the friends of Vino while out to dinner. We randomly ran into them and once they made the connection through our resemblance, their eyes widened and they all crowed in unison "YOUR the sisters of Princess". They went on to tell us how a couple of them had roomed with Vino during is time of tragic rejection and all they heard, every night was "Princess, Princess, Princess".

She must have made quite the impression, considering the fact she barely spoke to the guy. She's married to the luckiest man in the world and in the process trampled the hearts of a few not-so-lucky.

And she's a preacher's wife. Hah! I can't quite get over saying that. Preacher's wife. Preacher's wife. Preacher's wife. It makes me giggle.

Preacher's wife.


2 Responses to “She's Always Had It”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    For what it's worth, it makes me laugh to.
    *snort*
    Preachers wife.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aye, I'll bet all of the sister are beautiful Ms. PC :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3