I'll Be Mean Brunette If I Want, You Can't Stop Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have gone back to a dark brunette.

This decision has been met with rejoicing by a few and grumbling by many. Most people like it lighter. Preferably reddish.

Everyone has felt the need to share their unwanted opinions with me.

I was cool with it all until the (upteenth) creepy old man stopped by and said "Girl! What the hell did you do to your hair?!" His voice clearly communicated his preferance in my grooming and styling.

I dyed it, McFucker. What are you going to do about it? In fact. I LIKE IT BETTER, because you don't like it.

Suck on that.


12 Responses to “I'll Be Mean Brunette If I Want, You Can't Stop Me”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    not to be biased, but brunette is better. hands down. or up.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    brunette is the new black.

    or should that be blonde?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nice usage of "McFucker".

    i TOLD you it would come in handy!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow... F bomb used alot :0(

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    fuck, yeah! er, le fuck!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Actually, the "f bomb" was only used once in that particular entry.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know, I noticed that. Meh, it was probably just a Freudian slip on Bright Eyes' part.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No, I was referring to several entries for this month. Wasn't Trying to offend you, just didnt realize that was such a large part of your vocab. Now I know. I'm sad for you Porkchop. I know you're better than that.

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    eh. I learned from the best.

    I consider fuck to be a helpful and rather handy word that can be used as a verb, adjective, adverb or noun. I am simply still enraptured with the sheer usefulness of it! It adds a certain artistic elements to all conversations.

    I will probably soon grow bored with it and move on to another word.

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Come'on...

    I DARE YOU

    Shave it off!

    I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!!!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As long as you're happy with it, to heck with the rest of them.

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    welp, I'm glad it's workin for ya :0) I been working on the potty mouth aspect of life because it's neither becoming for me nor something I should do if I'm truly a "Christian." Kudos to you cuz you can do both.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3