CellOne Crap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Life has taken a turn for the better!

First, in the area of cell phones. Dad wanted us all to switch to Cellular One, so, very sadly, I returned my cute Verizon phone in exchange for a large clunky piece of CellOne CRAP! I had it for a day, I decided I could take no more of this horriblness and switched back to Verizon. I now have a very, very cute phone. Though I refuse to use a song as my ring. Absolutely not!
Some things aren't looking so happy, Jared is most likely going to get rolled back two more weeks, graduate in January, and then he will prolly be shipped out to Iraq in February. Sigh. I am happy because that is what he wanted, but at the same time, most of the casualities are among the new servicemen. I guess that just gives me reason to pray harder and longer.

I don't have anything interesting to say, I will go program my very cute phone. =)


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3