Happily Ever After


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have come to realize that I am decidedly pathetic and predictable. I love happy endings. Well, in life. not necessarily in books or movies, because that gets old, but when the rubber meets the road, I want a happy ending. Who doesn't? Everyone does! But there are your fair share of people that pretend they don't care, but I am blatent, I am proud, I am a huge fan of happy endings. But especially in relationships.

Tonight I was pondering ponderous thoughts, and I realized what a huge sucker I am. =) I admit it freely! But I hate seeing people I love hurt, I hate hearing the ending of what I thought was a "good thing." I guess that is why I am so defense of those I love, and of course, I realize without pain and without happy endings none of us would grow, and we would never learn anything new, but still, why can't everything end... nicely?

Other random happenings...

I curled my hair today, and it was... interesting. I look like a old lady. Triangle hair meets Shirley Temple meets the eighties!

I went to Nacho Pete's and the server was so impressed with my... shrek ears that he gave me a free drink!

I made a vow bomb every hotel and motel until ever last tourist is dead! Or get a bumper sticker that says "Lost your tourist child? Check under the wheels of my car."

I hung up on Zeke thinking it was Jared... that took awhile to explain. =)


Oooh! Tonight, we decided to have girl bonding (which was twice interrupted by Matt calling Joy, but we decided to forgive them) and Joy and I were being retarded lesbians. It doesn't sound that funny, but you had to see us.
First, Joy was walking with her knees locked, toes turned in, head cocked, and slurring her words. I was walking along shouting "Rain!!" and randomly snapping my arms straight up in the air. We would then both squish into the front seat blowing kisses at the passer-by's, or in Joy's case, drooling at them.
I was wearing my bathing suit under my jeans, and it has these cute mock tie things on the hips which happened to be peeking out from my jeans, and when I was tired of yelling "Rain!!" I would snach my ties, pull them up to my ears and shout "Freakety Freak Freak Freak!" Very random, very fun.
You should try it! (Say it loudly, and quickly, it's very theraputic.)
Laura of course was mortally embarrassed, especially when I rolled down the windows to catch raindrops with my tongue and yell at people.

The entire evening was a demonstration of why we do not get drunk. If we are this crazy sober...

Anyway, Laura leaves tomorrow and we were going to have a movie marathon tonight, but Joy has been on the phone with Matt for a hour and a half, so I think I might give up on this idea.


2 Responses to “Happily Ever After”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    uh no wonder jared dumped you plus he deserved better
    and y you always putting jared down thats just a major turn off

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    While opinions are always appreciated, why be a coward and post anonymously?

    Yes, I agree I can be quite a pain and rather annoying, but since then Jared and I have at least restored speaking terms.

    Lastly, I do not seek to turn anyone on. I am so sorry if you are repulsed.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3