Schmuck's Reply


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, the shmuck didn't find my email very amusing, so he wrote back a very mature response which I shall let you read:

In case you didn't notice, I'm not trying to get anybody back, and the only
person whining and sniveling here is you. All I said was that I was
disappointed with being blown off, like ANY rational human would be, after
being kind to somebody. Included was advice to you and your sister to not
blow men off like that for no apparent reason, and instead communicate like
adults. Email was for your good, not for mine, and sent to you because the
other is ignoring me like a little child who didn't get her way.

And YES, a couple of women I know thought it was very kind for me to go out
there and support her.

As far as hitting on other girls there, that's a trap and makes me look like
a jerk. In case you didn't notice, they were all much too busy anyway. The
only one I managed to talk to at all was the 17yo (as if).

The other trap was the one set by you to get my to send her flowers, knowing
it would send the completely wrong idea, which it did. I should have known
it at the time, but I didn't think anybody could be so bitter and devious as
to deceive me into doing that. The fact is that you are so jealous of your
sister giving me attention that you decided to deviously sabotage her
relationship with me is disgusting. You succeeded. I hope you're proud of
yourself. In fact, you should be ashamed. You are insane and need help
badly. Deceit is a sin, and you should apologize to the appropriate higher
power. Don't bother apologizing to me, I'm not dealing with you anymore.

You have a lot of nerve with your snotty, condescending, email. Is that how
you talk to all men that have a relationship with Joy? That's great, no
wonder she can't find anybody. And your bleeding heart? You can cram that up
your ass. You really need help for your insanity.

What is this about dragging you into it? You dragged yourself in, remember?
"Hey Doug wanna get on her good side? Heheehehe" devious bitch.

You're right, I should have got the clue sooner that you were insane, and
since Iva is also insane, it would follow that Joy is insane. But she put up
a good act for a while there, and so did you for 1 week.

At this point, I would like you to fuck off (i.e., go fuck yourself) and
stay out of my life. And if you want your sister to be happy, try staying
out of her relationships as well.

"Vengeance is mine," sayeth the Lord.

The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it. -
Solomon



I had a good laugh and thought you might want to join in. The irony is very obvious and if you don't find it funny... oh well. I'm glad he got a clue! =)


0 Responses to “Schmuck's Reply”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3