Wardrobe Credits


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I must give credit where credit is due, as usual, my sisters.

Where ever I go, whomever I meet and whatever I am doing, I am told that I am a fabulous dresser, and that I look lovely. I have my sisters to thank for this reputation.

Not only do they encourage me to dress classily yet fashionably, they selflessly pool their resources to create the best outfits possible. It was only this morning that Laura did a wardrobe check-up to see if I needed any new clothes before I left for a week, and Joy lent me her brand-new, never worn brooch to go smashingly with my outfit. See what I mean? Amazing!

As I speak, I think the only articles of clothing that I am wearing that I purchased are my underwear... and maybe not even them.

I must confess, I am not always the most grateful of sisters *hangs head shamefully* it was only this morning I was accusing Joy of shrinking my vintage black dress, and telling Laura that my scarf HAD to be longer or I would simply die!

So, the purpose of this post is two-fold, thank you Laura and Joy, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you do. Beyond clothes and makeup, thank you for all the time and energy you invest in me.

And the other reason, if you don't have such fabulous sisters you can a) go buy some off the black market, but I hear they are rather expensive these days. Especially ones with good taste. b) I am offering my sisters for hire, as payment for the shrunken dress and anything else they ruined. They will go shopping with you and revamp your wardrobe and look, they will also be delightfully blunt and tell you what looks bad on you. They also come with such anemnities as stomachs that will tell you stories, cellulite comparison, and much more!

Contact me if your interested!

(Selling their numbers didn't work, nor did auctioning off dates with them, this is my way to pay for college.)


0 Responses to “Wardrobe Credits”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3