Cupid Has Finially Won


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAH! As you read this post, you are hoping to hear the latest juicy updates of my lovelife, which let me tell you now, is actually quite non-existant.

Anyway. You are about to be gravely dissappointed my friends.

The point of this post is to say with much glee and happiness that I was able to get a certain friend of mine and Mr. West-Point together. Sort of. At least to the point that Mr. thinks that the aforementioned friend is absolutely, incredibly wonderful. I called him today seeking and update as to whether or not he had finially had the gumption to call her and he had! And life is beautiful.


Well, minus the fact taht every year around thist ime I go through I-Want-A-Boyfriend-Syndrome which I am valiently trying to fight off. Or something. Anyway.


I have no other news except I promise to post about the fashion show when I am feeling witty.

Oh yes! I got out of my ticket with a hefty fine and several points. All I wanted was that my license not be taken away. Thank God! And my prayers (and that of several others) were answered.


0 Responses to “Cupid Has Finially Won”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3