To Freaking Cold


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As evidenced by my last post, it is, well, RATHER COLD. This very moment, the little Weather Bug that hovers in the corner of my screen is proclaiming the tempature a cheery EIGHTEEN DEGREES.

I think this is perfectly good reason to:

Permanently move to Hawaii

Buy a full length mink coat

Experiment with being an eskimo

Tell everyone I hate that they need to FREEZE AND DIE



Maybe I should consider a mascetomy?


5 Responses to “To Freaking Cold”

  1. Blogger joy 

    or, go on a cruise to the Bahamas like MY BOSS leaving ME to freeze and die. come freeze and die with me, it will be much more fun together.

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    Yes! Let us gnaw on coffee beans together and bounce excitedly about our offices. Leaving our hearts to develop irregular rythems, sending us into a very un-blissful, twitchy sort of death.

    Shall we invite Laura?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think y'all are way too in touch with your feminine side....as previously posted about the restaurant, though I have to admit was funny.

  4. Blogger Rick 

    it's twice as warm here right now - 36F. the only thing good about living in SC is that winter happens sometimes to break up the monotony of heat and humidity all the time - was 75F here last week, and might snow/sleet/ICE (ice is what we really get) this weekend.

    set your weatherbug to zipcode=00918 - might at least feel a bit warmer.

  5. Blogger QOS 

    inventor of the space heater is a real man of genius. i LOVE him whoever he was.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3