We Are Were Such Dorks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight, as I was cleaning out my room and rummaging through the attic it was washing over me in a flood of startling clarity what dorks we are were. It doesn't help that a certain sister felt the need to document this fact on roll after roll of film. We ourselves so completely amusing we could just take lots and LOTS of pictures of ourselves!

Paticularly embarassing ones of me include:

Me dancing on the countertops in celebration of the fact I was no longer soley responsible for doing the mountains of dishes in the house since we now had a dishwasher.

Me in all my blonde-haired, make-uped and trying-to-be-cool self as a camp counselor to all these bratty little heathen children.

Paticularly depressing ones of me include:

Pictures of me, at the beach, when I was skinny. Tangible proof that it IS POSSIBLE for me to look good in a bathing suit.

Oh yeah. I had a eating disorder then. Whatever. All for the sake of a good cause. Those were good times.


Perhaps I should consider taking that eating disorder up again, since I will need to be living the life of a starving college student. Good times ahead.