Weekend Recap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Not that you all WANTED to know that I had to sell my first and second-born children to the kind folks at IKEA to properly furnish my room. Wait! I don't have children yet. And if God reads this, He probably won't LET me have children. (Interestingly enough, recently I dreamt I had a child and couldn't figure out what to name her. Four months later. The child still had no name.)

Also. My blog comments are almost fixed. They are still being a little bit dorky. If I have more than two comments in Haloscan, things start stacking on top of each other and looking quite odd. But other than that, comment away!

Sadly. That is it. Weekend recap in full. With the quick side note to the people who were driving in front of me this morning with the I (heart) Horses bumper sticker. You don't need the sticker. The clods of manures, stacks of straw and saddles that were thrown in the back, said it all.



So, until I blow up the building, kill someone or tragically burn my eyelashes off, I will remain, yours truly:

The Porkchop


0 Responses to “Weekend Recap”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3