Dear God, Please Strike Me With Lightening


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been at work for an hour. One. Hour.

And I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

I have had to sit on my hands to keep from hurling my teacup at our Vice President. I have had to bite my toungue to keep from telling off a woman who thinks she is my supervisor, that just because HER DOG GOT OUT THIS MORNING, does not mean her life is born of tragedy. I have had to physically restrain myself from ripping my computer off my desk and pitching out the window, along with our new software, WHICH IS CRAP. Because our IT guy left before it was fully installed. Thus, leaving me and my boss to fix everything. The desire to physically and verbally berate my fellow employees is like a itch, begging to be scratched.

And, to add insult to injury, Blogger screwed up a very long post that I stayed up writing last night. Chopped off the last half and PUBLISHED IT THAT WAY.



Since I am on such a short fuse, I believe banishment of existance by lightening would be preferable.


0 Responses to “Dear God, Please Strike Me With Lightening”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3