Apoligies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sometimes people manage to apoligize in such a fashion that even the hardened heart of Porkchop is pricked.

I had no idea Josh read my blog. And frankly, that is no excuse. Upon reading my remarks, he was far more gracious than I was to he. And while Josh was not seeking a public apoligy or anything of that sort, since I saw fit to inform the blogging world of my grievences with him I thought I could do the same courtesty, only extending my apoligies this time.

And even though he is a rather prominent leader of a church, he did not haughtily invoke Matthew 5 on me. Instead, he sincerly asked forgiveness for offending me.

So, Josh, I am terribly sorry for writing unkind things about you, paticularly since I was taking up the offences of others that had nothing directly pertaining to me.


It just goes to show that the adage of your words biting you in your proverbial piggy haunches, is quite true.


0 Responses to “Apoligies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3