Why Bother Venturing Out To Look For Love? There Is Enough Asshats Online, For All!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From: Belligerent Young Lad Who Lives Not Far From I, Who I Obviously Not Getting Any, Because His Seduction Skills Are A Little Rusty

Hey, I don't think that this picture is really you. What, did you go to the mall and get one ofthose Glamour Shots done or something? Do you havea real picture? Like you at home on your stairmaster or something? Or do you even work out? OK, stop trying to fool all of us guys, and let's see what you REALLY look like...

My Reply:

Big words coming from someone who doesn't even have a picture posted.

No. That is not a mall "glamour shot". Are those still available? For some reason, I thought those were relagated to the days of triangle perm hair and overly done rouge. However. Apparently, they are still in existance, perhaps this is from previous experience?

Yes. I workout. No. I do not have a picture of myself on my stairmaster. First off--I don't take pictures at the gym. Secondly--when I do workout, I go to workout. Not get hit on. I am not one of those people who dolls themself up to go to the gym. I believe, that too, was left for the eighties. Thirdy--I do not keep a Stairmaster in my home to daily remind myself that torture is just a stair step away. From your lack of picture, I'm guessing you don't either.

I hope that answers all your questions. And since you were so inquisitive, I think it is fair if I can ask you a quick question:

Are you always such an asshole to people you don't even know?


0 Responses to “Why Bother Venturing Out To Look For Love? There Is Enough Asshats Online, For All!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3