Time Doesn't Bring Forgiveness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a whopping twenty-four hours.

I don't feel any more charitable to the man who stole my sister than I did yesterday. Or rather, as I like to refer to him in my head, The Devil In The Suit. Abbreviated--DITS.

My brother says I should get over it. My sister says it's a little late to harbor a grudge. My father actually agrees with me, though rather amusedly.

I am quite content to be running a one man campaign of bitterness. After all, I know I will probably get over it at some point. As in--the point where I no longer hear from my sister because she is absorbed with all the midwestern drama she will be consumed with once she settles into her red state life.

But, this is the United Effing States, I will keep my damn grudge as long as I feel like it. Besides, that's all I have left of my sister.


0 Responses to “Time Doesn't Bring Forgiveness”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3