With All Good Comes A Little Annoyance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As luck would have it as soon as I took my computer into The Store Full Of Slowness and Stupidity aka Best Buy aka The Store That Has Quite Possibly The Worst Service Plan Known To Man aka The Store That Makes Me Wish I Could Go Back In Time And Buy A Mac aka You Get The Idea aka I Don't Remember What I Am Talking About Anymore.

Back to my story.

As soon as my computer decided to become demonic and be sent in for three weeks of sorcery, my iPod became available. Thus, giving me a sleek music producing device with no computer to sync it to.

So, this gives me three weeks to contemplate a name for my deliciously sleek and sexy little iPod. It is black. With a very large color screen.

What think ye?

I was thinking something along the lines of:

The Anti-Christ

My technological equipment always gives me a frightful amount of trouble. Case in point, I just found out yesterday that insurance was dropped on my phone because I have had it replaced I so many times. WHY GOD, WHY!?! I have a sister who has had her iPod replaced FIVE TIMES, yet I cannot get insurance on a measly phone.

Or perhaps I should name it Crumpet. Highly symbolic of the fact I have become incredibly boring as of late. West Wing reruns, knitting and tea. Lots of tea.

Perhaps I should name it Baby Porkchop because I am convinced this is the closest I will ever come to having children. That would be so fitting! It's black, like the devil and decietfully shiny.

Yes.

Or I could just come right out and call it: The Spawn of Satan.


0 Responses to “With All Good Comes A Little Annoyance”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3