Fast Food Torturers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There are certain people in life who are so pathetically sad, they have to get their jollies by torturing poor, innocent fast food workers.

First of all, you have the people who drive up to the window, and park as far away as possible. So you have to throw yourself out the window, with their eatable purchases outstreched. Of course, they do not take them from you right away. So you are stretched out in the freezing weather offering their food to them like some sort of orphan alter child offering food to the gods.

Then, you have the people, who instead of ordering things off the menu, like intelligent people. Have to make every item in their order special somehow. And then, once you give it to them, they act like they deserve it! Very annoying.

I could go on for quite awhile, and I realize this is a very shallow and petty post. But I have five papers to write, three weeks worth of math homework to do, a Psyc exam to prepare for, and A & P labs to prepare. So, laters!


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3