Annoying Sister


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To quote the wise, wise words of my sister "This business of doing the right thing really sucks at times." Truer words have never been spoken, ironically, I believe when she typed those very words she was referring to me. Ah! Such is life.

My words right now are few, because the reality of what I have done has barely sunk in. But what I do know is this business of breaking up with Jared and him being very good friends with my sister kinda sucks. It would be way easier if she didn't like him and could have a pity party with me, but as it is now she is "neutral Switzerland", I am the United States and Jared is "Nazi Germany."

One thing I love about blogs, the freedom of speech! Anyway, it makes things slightly more complicated in my life, because I already struggle with feeling like Joy's inferior little sister. Argh. But if he wants to go for Joy, more power to him, I will warn him now, he thinks I'm stubborn? He hasn't seen anything yet... and if anyone is not good enough for him, it would be Joy. She is borderline perfection and she deserves the best the world has to offer.

As of now, I am stuck thinking about my sad little life. I want to go away for awhile SO bad! To college, or for the summer, or a mission trip. That would be so great! A summer missions trip to invest in other people and prevent me from being selfish. I like that idea. But, that will now happen in a thousand years.

Anyway, I have resolved to lose weight and become beautiful (Joy's idea), become more involved in volunteer work and to try and live life recklessly. I have no one holding me back, no one to plan my life around, and no one to laugh at my ideas. I also have to one to have long talks with, or to tell me they love me or that I am beautiful, but I guess you gain some you lose some.

I do not care if the people at SBT forever hate me. I do care if the Nelson's hate me. I will try not to care that I will probably be single for the rest of my life like my sisters. I will try to care when Mr. Nelson informs me that he hates me and I used his son and that he would be better off with Peggy anyway.

Enough of this pathetic rambling. I do sound truely pathetic and that is why right now I will shut up.


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3