Birthday List


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My birthday is rapidly approching. One month and four days to be precise. I have decided to post a revised birthday list, and will continue to do so until my birthday.

1. Mini Cooper
Ok, you might be thinking "What a greedy woman!" But just in case any rich, long lost relatives are reading this, or someone who just thinks I am very cute and deserve a Mini-Cooper wants to give me one, I am letting them know in advance I would be quite greatful.

2. Handgun
I think this would be quite the novel gift. I think every girl should know how to defend herself, and it would be great to say I was... Shooting Barbie. Or something.

3. Laptop
It has just recently dawned upon me that a computer would be most helpful in my approaching education. Nothing fancy. Or for that matter, if we got high speed internet at the house, that would be quite a nice gift as well.

4. Leather Jacket
Leather jackets are so very classy. End of story.

Ok, that was my dreaming list, now on to things that I know my family would actually like to get me. (Seeings as adoring fans do not yet send birthday gifts.)

1. Music
Cd's by Creed, Tim McGraw's latest, Pink, bond and anything else I can think of between now and then.


2. Winter Coat
I really must get a new coat this year, and since I am being frugal, I shall ask for it for my birthday. Preferred color, black, preferred stylr peacoat.

3. Hair Cutting Scissors
I have this love of cutting people's hair. And I have been borrowing Iva's scissors for, forever. So, hair cutting scissors would be lovely. I think you could drag Iva along to help pick out good ones. Actually, any hair cutting stuff. Chair, cape, etc...

4. Pims and Tea for life!
I adore those cookies with the orange filling and Earl Grey tea. A lifetime, or school year, or whatever supply would be lovely.

5. Hair Straightener
One of the skinny kind. Go to Sally's. One of my sisters will get this for me I promise, so they can use it. Love it how that works. =)


If I can thinking of anything else, I'll tell you, trust me.


0 Responses to “Birthday List”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3