Archive Hunting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I would just like to make a note: To Those Who Rummage Through My Embarassing Archives

I know who you are.

Yes, I have this nifty tracker thing that lets me see who looks at my archives, where they are from and even who their internet provider is.

So, to those who KEEP viewing the MOST embarassing post's ever, if you continue to do so, I will(or intruct my resident beaver) go gnaw through your internet provider's power lines. No more embarassing archive viewing for YOU!


3 Responses to “Archive Hunting”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well if you are talking about me I was trying to figure out what my nosey relatives were talking about. and you know what Jared is still a immature little twit so good for you that you are no longer with him. Just for the record you are not fat and I think you look alot like Cameron Diaz. And as for some of the stuff that you all have written that you have done or whatever good for you. I think you all really have a great future ahead of you. You have also inspired me to start a blog of my own which I have not done yet but will very soon. Believe it or not I miss seeing you all at church. Anyway if your not talking about me thats ok to. I was going to post a comment the other day but the electricity at my work went off and therefore my computer would not work.

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    Obviously, you posted anonymously for a reason and I truly have no idea who you are, but once you start your blog, do share!

    Thank you for the kind comments, though I am not sure they were in order, I was just as annoying and twit-like as anyone and still can be when properly provoked.

    The last time I checked, I was still speaking to everyone. I think. No excoommunications since then, that I can think of.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah theres allot of us that go through it cuz its funny jus to see how stupid all this blog crap is....
    and how you hate jared and lie bout him drinking and being with younger girls ....this stuff is so stupid its so funny lol hahaha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3