Am I A Truly Bad Person?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am not facing a moral delimma as to how severely corrupt I really am, though not to the extent of my sisters. The Beauty Queen is questioning her inner-character since she has a new revulsion to dating ugly guys. She is thinking of rewriting The Sister Code to include a bit about not guilt tripping one another into dating people because you feel sorry for them.

Though, she should be feeling serious pangs in her concience since she promised herself AND ME to a BLIND DATE over Valentine's Day. I am all for blind dates. I mean, I can handle them, but ON VALENTINE'S DAY? That not only signifies that you are a LOSER and PATHETIC, but it is WAVING IT IN THE FACE OF SOCIETY.

Ignore that last bit. Not sure how that really works out.

Actually, I don't think it will be that bad, because, if things get ugly, we can simply shoot them and chuck them in the river. Something that is on my List Of Things To Do Before I Die.

Now that I have talked myself into oblivion, I have temporarily forgotten what my soul was being held in perilous danger of hellfire for. Think. Think.

NOW I REMEMBER. The X-Boyfriend who called out of the blue and drunkenly propsed at Christmas, also called, out of the blue, about two weeks ago, to inform me that he had a girlfriend. CONGRATULATIONS! THIS IS THE SOUND OF ME CARING.

This is the person that was obsessed with fitness and calories. I seriously could not eat in front of him, and I am not a girl who is easily hindered from my food. It was reported to me, from a rather reliable source who saw the couple together, that she is rather, well, plump. Is that terribly wicked of me to be so delighted?

I don't think I would care quite so much if there had not been so many UNWANTED PHONE CALLS.



Well, for today, I shall indulge in my carnal desire to delight. Like eating a whole box of chocolates BY MYSELF.


4 Responses to “Am I A Truly Bad Person?”

  1. Blogger joy 

    It is NOT a date, blind or otherwise. It is hanging out with two funny-people-who-happen-to-be-male. (Help me out here, Brandon, quit lurking and COMMENT!!) It sure beats watching twitterpated Lover Lips & Co!

    Besides, if they ARE duds, we can just revert to being lesbians again and really embarrass them. *evil chuckle*

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What's wrong with blind dates? Blind dates can be fun! The way my luck has gone recently I would sign up for a blind date in a second!

    That is after I figure out whether I'm gonna be in Baltimore, or Philly....or god forbid, in NJ.

  3. Blogger QOS 

    i need a blind date. i feel like acting like a whiny, spoiled princess for an evening. blind date would be perfect.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow, blind date on valentine's day. pure poetic tragedy right there. but yeah, what your sister did to you, my roommate did pretty much the exact same thing to me. harsh i tell ya. ;^)

    jd.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3