Twisty Bobcat Pretzel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate doctors.

The fact that they think just because they are more important in their own eyes, the eyes of the IRS and the eyes of society, they can make you wait FOREVER even though you had an appointment AN HOUR AGO. If I were smart enough, I would be a doctor, just for the power trip. There was a reason God did not make me smart enough, but I digress.

So, once I FINIALLY got in to see the doctor, they started making me do all sorts of horrific contortions that only a little chinese man who had slept with his head between his ankles since the age of FIVE should be able to do. So I twisted, turned and pretended for one brief and shining moment I was a normal human being who could function properly. All this WITHOUT DRUGS, special breathing exercises or an epidural.

As if that isn't impressive enough, they made me do this whole warped routine AGAIN and ask IS THERE PAIN? Hm. Let me see. Since the sounds of muscles ripping and bones popping, as I contort myself into a little human pyramid, has not tipped you off, I will get MY power trip by LYING TO YOU. So, I smiled, barely blinked and said THERE IS NO PAIN.

When they suspiciously quizzed my on my SUDDEN improvement in my back pain, I murmured about the profound effects of a new mattress and jogging. Don't know where I got jogging from, since I have vaguely thought about it in the past month and I haven't actually SLEPT on my new mattress since I have gotten it. But both of those things are insignificant since I also failed to mention the powers of MUSCLE RELAXANTS and street drugs.



My kind sir, I have but one question, IS THERE PAIN as you kiss your own well-paid ass?


0 Responses to “Twisty Bobcat Pretzel”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3