How To Not Sell A Car, And Other Life Lessons I Have Taught Myself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First of all, if you would like to NOT SELL YOUR CAR, list it in the wrong year. Because you are young, blonde, stupid and generally slow.

Secondly, once you do sell it, preferably sell it to someone who does not trust you. Who squints their eyes suspiciously at them every time you talk to them. Also, make sure they barely speak English.

Thirdly, it would behoove you to drop the vehicle off in a ghetto neighborhood. Preferably the concrete jungle. Please take your best friend, so if your raped and murdered bodies are found, you will know you were in it together.

Fourthly, after arguing with the person to whom you are selling the car for a good twenty minutes, neglect to LOOK AT THE CHECK to make sure (since he is obviously FOREIGN to this country) he wrote it out correctly.

Fifthly, upon the discovery that the check was written out for the wrong amount, curl up into the fetal position and bawl. Until someone takes mercy upon you and assists you in the rest of life in general.



Being helpless is very perilous at times.


4 Responses to “How To Not Sell A Car, And Other Life Lessons I Have Taught Myself”

  1. Blogger DBFrank 

    That sucks porkchop!

  2. Blogger The Dummy 

    (winces in pain)

  3. Blogger Jon 

    You live in a castle? Cool.

    But doesn't it get drafty at nights.

  4. Blogger Porkchop 

    Modern castles are not drafty. One life lesson from my father that I have managed to retain: Insulate well! It is worth every penny!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3