Mental Note To The General Leering Public:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As much as I loathe you calling me Baby Doll, I will not tell you my name, no matter how earnestly you persist.

Yes. I will be known as the Nameless Mysterious One if that is what you insist on referring to me as, since you apparently cannot take a hint.



And I don't take kindly to men old enough to be my Dad.




6 Responses to “Mental Note To The General Leering Public:”

  1. Blogger Memphis 

    I didn't know people were calling you Baby Doll. I was going to call you White Meat and then I saw Porkchop and briefly considered it. After reading some of your "things about me" I considered Mennonite girl and Amish. Even Ariel. Actually, I haven't settled on anything. Maybe if you just said, "Memphis Steve, if you are going to call me something, call me ..." and then you say what you prefer. Otherwise I might settle on Bob or Propecia or something like that. You never know what is going to pop into my head and out onto the keyboard so this would really be safer.

    Marilyn - how about Marilyn?

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    Marilyn, as in Marilyn Monroe? My hero?

    Be my guest!

  3. Blogger Jon 

    Be nice to old men.
    Sometimes they have lots of money!

  4. Blogger Memphis 

    Marilyn it is, then. I may even blogroll you because you seem fun. I'm seriously considering dropping a blog and replacing it. I think yours might fit the spot nicely.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh, I know this one...rumplestiltskin!

    Do I get a prize?

  6. Blogger Katya Coldheart 

    i married an "old man" (well oldish) and yes he had lots of money - i've spent most of it now...lol

    :0)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3