It Is Monday Morning, My Brain Is Not Fully Functioning, Which Is Why I Am Succumbing To Doing A Meme


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What time did you get up this morning? Which time? I kept waking up all morning/evening long, which is horrible because I was so incredibly tired yesterday, but I finially dragged my hiney out of bed at 7:45, utterly exhausted.
Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the situation. Pearls make anything and everything look classier, but diamonds if the situation demands.
What was the last film you saw at a Cinema? Bewitched. I know, I know, a chick flick, but it had Will Ferrell in it, that is slightly redemptive. Right?!
What is your favorite TV show? I only watch TV when I am doing something else and I want the background noise. But I find CSI fascinating. Or any show involving surgery, gore and blood.
What did you have for breakfast this morning? Half of a leftover sandwich from yesterday. I am not the pickiest eater in the world.
Biggest Fear? Failure to live up to my potential, things being thrown at my head and becoming a three hundred pound woman with cats.
What is your middle name? Elizabeth. I realize the boringness of it. Thank you.
What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood. Especially in independant restaurants that are creative with their cooking.
What foods do you dislike? Growing up with a mother who made us eat tofu and peanut butter, nothing really seems that bad, but I really do not enjoy cantaloupe, collard greens or pineapple.
Your favorite potato chip? I don't eat potatoe chips. Doritoes if we are going to generalize on chips.
What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord.
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Foo Fighters- In Your Honor
Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese made by my little brother. Paticularly if it accompanied by watching some stupid show on TV and listening to him mercilessly mock it.
What characteristics do you despise? Narcicssim, laziness and lack of respect for elders.
Favorite item of clothing? White linen pants
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy, with my Mum, since she can speak fluent italian and manages to get invited everywhere.
What color is your bathroom? Shiny white.
Favorite clothing store? Where to begin? Bananna Republic, White & Black, J. Crew and Ralph Lauren
Where would you like to retire to? Annapolis. Right on the water.
Favorite time of day? Right about seven in the evening. When the air is still fresh, the light is changing and everything just seems beautiful. Even in the winter.
Where were you born? Laurel. Which, in essence, much to my chagrin, makes me a "local" girl.
Favorite sport? Growing up our father wasn't really into sports, so I don't really understand any of them. But, watching most any sport live, rather than on TV, is really quite interesting.
What laundry detergent do you use? Tide.
Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Coke. Coke. Can I say Coke? If I go to a restaurant that serves Pepsi I will drink water.
Are you a morning or a night owl? Night. Most definately. I am SO not a morning person. Whatsoever.
What size shoe do you wear? 8 1/2. I totally wish I wore a 6 or so, because shoes look so much better in tiny sizes.
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm pregnant! I am going to runaway and going the circus.
What did you want to be when you were little? A Mum, nurse, author, doctor, dentist, missionary, wife of a soldier, first female president, astronaut, Genevieve the dog from the Madaline books, anyone but myself...
Favorite candy bar? Not really into candy bars...
What is your best childhood memory? Making a mud thanksgiving dinner for my Dad when I was three.
What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Camp Counselor, Event Planner, Administrative Assistant, Model, Writer, Payroll Associate, Fast Food Employee, Waitress, Cashier, Door-To-Door Easter Egg Saleswoman, Barber...
Nicknames? Say, Porkchop, Porky, Piggy, Barbie
Piercing? Ears
Eye color? Green. Pond. Scum. Green.
Ever been to Africa? No.
Ever been toilet papering? No. Nor cow tipping.
Love someone so much it made you cry?As in, out of happiness? No. Out of sorrow? Yes.
Been in a car accident? Er, yes. On my suspended license, I might add.
Favorite restaurant? I don't really have a favorite.
Favorite flower? I adore calla lilies and tulips.
Favorite ice cream? Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownie.
Disney or Warner Brothers? Neither?
Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic! I mean, how could you not love it?! Corndogs rock!
How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero. I am an overachiever... I was devestated that I got a 91 on my final test. A 91! The lowest in the history of our family! (We all had the same instructor.) However, I am happy to report that my final grade was a 95.
Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? USO. Regarding volunteering for greeting troops just back from overseas.
Which store would you max out your credit card at? DSW, White & Black, Sephora
What do you do when you're bored? Sleep.
Bedtime? Around 11.
Who did you go to dinner with last? Sushi with Joy and Iva.
What are you listening to right now? Foo Fighters
What is your favorite color? For clothing? For walls? For underwear? For shoes? Be more specific!
Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean. Though I am pretty happy on just about any body of water bigger than a mud puddle.

This is courtesy of Elisabeth. I will not pass it on, because I do not believe in sharing punishment, pain and general unpleasentness.


0 Responses to “It Is Monday Morning, My Brain Is Not Fully Functioning, Which Is Why I Am Succumbing To Doing A Meme”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3