Churchhill and I


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Those who forget their history are condemned to repeat it."--Winston Churchhill

Yesterday, in a conversation Zeke and I were having, he brought that quote up and was significantly wiggling his eyebrows at me, since I didn't know who said it. Point for Zeke. =) But, it was actually quote relevant to our conversation, and thought-provoking for me.
Yesterday morning, I woke up very irritated at him and he, in turn, became very irritated with me. We had one of those rather longish, uncomfortable talks where you have to painfully honest. But after that, things were good.

I think I overwhelm myself at times by not looking at things one day at a time It's like I find it to mudane if I take it a day at at time, I have to look at the HUGE picture to get myself motivated. But, sometimes, you can manipulate the picture to be something that it won't, or maybe will be, or... I need to learn to live my life to the fullest, one day at a time! Not the bigger picture to the fullest, but each day.

Lately, work has been awful. Awful does not even begin to describe it. I get so frustrated, and it takes such a great deal of effort to get through the day! And, to compound matters, I haven't been feeling well at all lately. I am always so tired, and dizzy, my back always hurts, my nose is always draining, my sinuses are always clogged, and get frequent headaches. And then, when I do finally get to sleep, I rarely sleep well, because I have these realisticly frightening dreams, or I wake up because I can't breathe, or I have a allergy attack in the middle of the night. I feel like a old lady, a old cranky lady nonetheless. And, my siblings have really been irritating me. I won't even begin to get into that... but, I feel like I try so very hard, and get absolutely no where.

Anyway, I have allot of filing to do, and Joy will be beyond angry if I don't get it done, so toddles!


0 Responses to “Churchhill and I”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3