Coolest Siblings


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let it be known, I have the coolest siblings, bar none.

If you think you can beat them, let me know. But first, you have to tell me how on earth you plan on taking over the world.

Then, make me laugh. Then, sing "Alleliua" in four-part harmony like the Slabaugh-Von-Trapps. Then, talk about topical map underwear.

Anyway. Try it, I dare you.


3 Responses to “Coolest Siblings”

  1. Blogger Brian 

    Hey, my siblings are the coolest too!
    (but wouldn't everyone say that about their siblings?)

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    You can claim you have the coolest siblings when you have dangled a sibling off the side of the roof suspened by dog leashes while the rest are cheering and whistling. Try it. I dare you.

  3. Blogger VDOprincess 

    Or you can gang up on one of the siblings, kidnap them, blindfold them, and MAKE them get a haircut because their hair is boring. (Dyeing it bright red also counts.) Or you can play enthusiastic "air band" (drums, guitar, lead singer, and backup) in the car at the stoplight, letting the amused jeers of neighboring cars serve only to spur you to new heights. Or you can all pretend to be rednecks and stick your feet out the windows while driving along (including driver). Or you can make one of them wear a tiara for the entire weekend of their birthday. Or you can try to convince anothet set of siblings (brothers!) that getting their hair highlighted and toenails painted is really a good idea.
    And if you manage to do all these things, then you might be considered for "cool siblingness."

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3