SO Annoyed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Front Desk Jealous Cow, has yet again, managed to sustain some sort of odd injury or sickness AND CALL IN SICK. This might not be quite so frustrating if she did not pull this stunt at LEAST once every other week. Bare minimum.

For awhile, I was bluntly refusing to fill in for her, mainly because I was getting behind on my work, but, since we are SEVERELY short-staffed today and some other overworked person was going to have to fill in, I sweetly said I would. For a little bit. Merely because, around here, it doesn't matter how important your job is, or how urgent, they pretend front desk is so FRICKIN' important. Our Vice President has covered it. That is not equal opportunity that is INSANE. I digress. FOUR HOURS LATER, Sarah sits at the front desk mentally going over the list of things she has to do before she leaves early today. I AM SO GOING OUT OF MY MIND. I am on the verge of a serious fit of anger, nay, sheer thirst for the blood of Jealous Cows.



Not only am I very upset, I am hungry taboot. Hungry for hamburger.


1 Responses to “SO Annoyed”

  1. Blogger Rick 

    sarcasm aside (or at least a few inches to the left?), have you ever wondered why someone takes a day off each week? it might be nothing, but it might be something, and it might be something big. life is funny for each of us, and where you might feel frustrated, someone else might be just trying to survive.

    just a thought - hope you still get out on time and don't have to do that again.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3