I Actually Might Be Nice To People Today, Because:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



May contain way too much personal, shallow and unnecessary information.

  • I actually ate breakfast. Not just a handful of Cheez-It's. A bagel and tea. I feel so healthy. (Yes, that was a bagel WITH cream cheese and I still feel healthy.)
  • I am having a good hair day. Wonder of wonders. For the first time in, well, MONTHS, I actually like my hair.
  • I am having a good eyelash day. They are not clumpy, but beautiful and fringed. *blink, blink*
  • My finger surgery was immensely sucessful.
  • Small world-stopping miracle: In a very rare moment of coordination, my undergarments actually match each other.

Yes. It's going to be a very good and coordinated sort of day.


7 Responses to “I Actually Might Be Nice To People Today, Because:”

  1. Blogger joy 

    Amazing. My hair looks terrific, too. Will wonders never cease?!

  2. Blogger Porkchop 

    That, right there, is not a minor miracle, but a major one. WE ARE BOTH HAVING GOOD HAIR DAYS, ON THE SAME DAY!

    I think hell has frozen over.

  3. Blogger joy 

    Seriously! Do I hear iceskating?

  4. Blogger Porkchop 

    There is no assurance of good hair if we touch it. Actually, more of a insurance of havok.

    The question is: have your stars aligned?

  5. Blogger Porkchop 

    Well, if you were wearing lime green hot pants and a pink-lepoard print top, you would be coordinated.

    Sort of.

  6. Blogger VDOprincess 

    Why is it that everything goes with hot pants? Or is it the animal prints?

  7. Blogger Porkchop 

    When you wear hot pants AND animals prints, it leaves so much more to pick on than your non-matching undies.

    Everything just sort of coordinates then. That is in MY world.

    You live in a world where you buy really cute underwear all the time, so you have no idea what I am talking about.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3