The Wall Of Shame


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Has officially been dismantled.

The Wall was, well, a wall in our room, where we would plaster just about anything memorable, embarassing or funny. Cards, pictures, movie stubs and those sort of things, frequently found themselves taped to our wall in the spirit of remembering good times.

Since The Sisters moved out, I took it upon myself to divide and conquer the wall. All my things were to go in this huge and very random scrapbook I have. All there things were to go in a box, which I would give them, but not before laughing hysterically at some of the memories I was to put in there.

Some of the things we saved were absolutely hysterical. Including:

My false eyelashes from my very first fashion show.

Pressed flowers from random boquets from random guys.

A picture of PageantBarbie in her underwear.

Tokens from our various fan club members.

My speeding tickets.



So, maybe my children shouldn't see this scrapbook. Or anyone for that matter.


6 Responses to “The Wall Of Shame”

  1. Blogger VDOprincess 

    *sniffle* I'm going to miss the wall of shame.

  2. Blogger Jon 

    If you need a home for that picture of pagent barbie....

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "Jon37 said...
    If you need a home for that picture of pagent barbie.... "

    what is your problem?

  4. Blogger Porkchop 

    Good question. Jon, what is your problem?

    Maybe he is very, very lonely. Maybe he is a stalker. Maybe we should all be very scared.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A copy of Playboy will be a whole lot easier to get, Jon.

  6. Blogger Jon 

    I just want to see what doesn't rate as maybe getting into the top five of Miss Delaware.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3