My Apoligies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know you all are just dying to know where I am, what I have been doing and with whom! Right. You might be dying to know all that, if there was the slightest chance that any of the above might have been interesting.

But you know, just as well as I, it wasn't. You know that I wish I could say I have not blogged because I have been drunk into oblivion from knocking back countless shots of tequila with terribly attractive men. Nevertheless, I shall give you a quick weekend recap:

Saturday I made Barbie and accomplices baklava, hung out with aforementioned accomplices and generally did nothing producitive. Wait! I helped my mother move. I was the strongest person there. Yes. Pitiful. Which brings us to Sunday wherein I got to nurse a sore back as well as...

Do makeup for a fashion show. I am sure that would have yeilded quite a few amusing stories if I had actually made it up there. But because I was in my "model-mode" I did not manage to safely make it up there. Though, in my attempts to arrive there I had a reveleation. Driving with my knees, 75 mph, in the rain, trying to fix my hair, fasten my bracelet and put on lipstick, could very well be why I am classified as a high-risk driver.

Since that attempt at productivity was thwarted, I spent the rest of my Sunday... pretty much doing nothing. Until 11:00 whereupon I started vomiting violently throughout the night. Fever. Etc. Blah. Blah. Blah.

All that, brings us through to Monday night, where I have managed to drag my hiney out of bed, clean the bathroom (finially!), do some laundry and clean my room. WooHoo! Very exciting.

So that is where I have been . Terribly exciting I know. But at least you can now rest assured I have not run away with...



Godknowswho.


0 Responses to “My Apoligies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3