Please Stop Sending Undateable Men My Way


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My dearest sister, Twiglett, has a nasty habit of encouraging creepy guys to like me. Something I really do not appreciate, whatsoever.

Guy 1: Twice as old as I am, terribly creepy and doesn't hold his liquor well. He works with my sister and is in love with her, but, because she has a boyfriend, he has moved on to the next best thing, me. He is attracted to me only because I am disgustingly rude to him. One of the first times I met him, I insulted his looks, intelligence and way of dressing. Apparently, he thinks that's sexy. He asked me to dinner once and I turned him down "gracefully". But he knew all to well that I was simply lying.

HE CALLED ME AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON:

CG: Hello, Porkchop.
P: Hello
CG: I was just wondering what your plans were for Sunday night.
P: Well it depends on who is talking to me, since you were too rude to identify yourself when you called.
CG: Uh. This is Creepy Guy.
P: Oh. Um. Well, I think I am busy. (Not too subtle)
CG: What are you doing? Washing your hair? Cleaning out your drain? Sorting socks?
P: Visiting my grandfather who is dying.
CG: Oh. Well. Since I can't compete with a dying grandfather...
P: You sure as hell can't. Anything else?
CG: WhattaboutMonday?

Before I can scream out a instant NO! he continues

CG: OrTuesday?Wednesday?Thursday?Yaknow,wheneveryourfree...
P: Working.
CG: What about after work?

DOES THIS GUY NEVER GIVE UP OR GET A POINT?!

P: I really think I am quite busy until I graduate law school. Contact me then.


Guy 2:

Preface: This is the creepy guy with children who was willing to go out with my sister after I harshly rejected him. Does this say anything?

CG2: Um. Porkchop, do you have a minute?
P: Sure.
CG2: This has been bothering me for about two weeks now...
P:Ok
CG2: Can I ask you a question?
P: WHAT!? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BEFORE I PULL IT OUT OF YOU!
CG2: Well, I saw your older sister, Twiglett, at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago, and she said you told her to tell me hi. Is this true?
P; No.
CG2: So, you really weren't thinking about me?
P: No.
CG2: Oh. Well, I have been thin--
P: Ihavetogonow,bye.


0 Responses to “Please Stop Sending Undateable Men My Way”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3