zero. means, only occasoinally.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today we had "sexual harassment awareness training". i guess we all KNOW for SURE when we are being harassed*.

at the end, they gave out zero bars to remind us of "zero tolerance!!!"


*i laugh to think what used to traumatize me when i first entered the car business. now, i wouldn't bat an eye. i'd just chop off their balls and use them for earrings.


3 Responses to “zero. means, only occasoinally.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hahahaha, last sentence made me snort.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol. seriously. i had to watch a stupid video on harrassment last week during training at my new job. lot of b.s. as if anyone is going to go to the trouble of reporting the 12 billion comments made throughout the day which could be classified as "sexual harrassment." jeez.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    In the training I received in Minnesota 10 years ago, sexual harrassment was in the eyes of the beholder or ears of the beholder. And it is not harrassment until the offending activity was requested to stop and it did not. Knowing the guys you work with you will have several sets of earrings. and maybe a charm bracelet.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


This odd narrative is my life. I ended up in Pittsburgh, of all places--from the beach. I have no hobbies, other than cooking excessively and eating microwave popcorn. I enjoy shopping, the Food network, hiding the remote so the Food network cannot be turned off, find ethnic food stores and restaurants and reading voraciously. My life is decidedly pedestrian.


I worked in the car business where I was required to be ruthless and soul-less wench, which is when I started this project. Since then, I've kept it up because secretly, I've always wanted to join the military. Every male in my mother's family has joined and I quietly entertain thoughts of joining. I haven't yet and don't know if I ever will, but sending the troops cookies keeps me sane. it makes me think I still have a shred of human kindness left in my withering soul. it's a small way for me to salute the men and women who are brave enough to fight for freedom. And makes me feel like I'm contributing toward troop morale--even if I'm not. So if you want to help, send me addresses of troops you know stationed overseas. you may also contribute toward the cost of chocolate chips, but don't feel obligated, that link is here only by request.


the past

archives


ATOM 0.3